CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.04.2009

"What makes it so hard is not that you had it bad, but that you're that pissed that so many others had it good"

My god it's a lovely day out. So what am I doing? Staying inside and staring at a glowing screen, feeling my brain cells trickle slowly out of my ears.

I had to babysit yesterday evening, and when I walked in the door, I was immediately tackled by their little girl and hit in the head with a nerf ball by the little boy.

"Now, Ryan has had a 104 temperature all day," said their mother, "so he'll probably just lay on the couch the whole time".

Cool with me.

*10 minutes later*

The kid is bouncing off the freaking walls. He's like, chucking dog bones at me, pulling his sister's hair, gnawing on the cat's tail... He's a god damn weapon of mass destruction!

So that was fun. I needed to flex my child-throwing muscles anyway.

In health class on Thursday, in a last ditch attempt to prevent us from screwing our brains out, we had to watch the video of a baby being born. Marvelous. DO YOU KNOW WHAT A BABY COMES OUT OF??!?!! Yeah, THAT. The whole class screamed, which would have been funny, except THERE WAS A BIRTH GOING ON ON THE HUGE PROJECTER SCREEN IN FRONT OF US.

I'm pretty sure that's going to take at least 11 therapy sessions to get over.

I went walking with Shayna today, sans Michael. I'm kind of glad she didn't invite him, because he's been real bitchy to me lately. Well, not me, but mon amour. He keeps insulting Andrew CONSTANTLY, and Andrew has NEVER said anything bad about Michael. EVER. Okay, he did call him a crybaby once, but that was only because I brought it up. And he is one.

Anyways, since I'm out of things to say, I'll just put up the top played songs on my iPod. If a song you like isn't on here, it sucks.

Top Played Songs On My iPod:

  1. Help! ~ The Beatles
  2. If I Fell ~ The Beatles
  3. She Loves You ~ The Beatles
  4. Wish You Were Here ~ Pink Floyd
  5. I'm Looking Through You ~ The Beatles
  6. It's Late ~ Queen
  7. The Middle ~ Jimmy Eat World
  8. Eleanor Rigby ~ The Beatles
  9. For No One ~ The Beatles
  10. The Time Warp ~ The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  11. Below Beloved ~ Aleka's Attic
  12. Time ~ Pink Floyd
  13. Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young ~ Fire Inc.
  14. Come Together ~ The Beatles
  15. Instant Karma! (We All Shine On) ~ John Lennon
  16. Imagine ~ John Lennon
  17. Is It Okay If I Call You Mine ~ from Fame
  18. Don't Trust Me ~ 3OH!3
  19. The Church of Hot Addiction ~ Cobra Starship
  20. Who Wants to Live Forever ~ Queen
  21. Fat Bottomed Girls ~ Queen
  22. Eight Days A Week ~ The Beatles
  23. All You Need Is Love~ The Beatles
  24. I'm Not Your Boyfriend Baby ~ 3OH!3
  25. Moonlight Sonata ~ Beethoven

Okay, I have to go see Monsters VS Aliens now. :D

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

I heard Instant Karma! (We Shine On) on the Oldies radio station in the car the other day.

Just sayin'.

Welcome to blogger. It's a shame they got rid of AOL Red, but, oh well.

Jess said...

Hahaha!
In primary school there was all this talk of "The Video". (We actually said it like that - think italics and underlining and you're halfway there). According to playground myth it contained a baby being born. We never did see it though - maybe we weren't missing out after all!

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH!! Sorry I've been forever. Wait, did I comment? I don't remember...

Anyway, I hope you're getting good money from that kid's parents. But, hey, at least you're building muscle from all that kid-throwing.

Love love love BEATLES, though that's a give in. I'd have to be insane not to, which I'm starting to think I am...hm, *ponder ponder*