CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

4.23.2009

How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?


Picture time!!!
I hope you all appreciate that it took me a half hour to figure out to put this picture up. I spent twenty minutes just copy/pasting. This is what I was like : "What?! How DARE it not work! I'll just copy it AGAIN! See how you like THAT, computer! THE NERVE YOU HAVE!"
Dammit, I just noticed that the title makes it sound like I'm totally cocky and a bitch about how I look. Oh well. I like the song that I got it from.
Anyways, that's me. Up there, in the picture, that is. I guess the red hair and the Luna Lovegood look might have tipped you off.
In AOS, we just finished with chemical equilibrium and now we're diving into the fascinating topic of ROCKS. OH BOY. Of course, my partner is Kale, who if you all remember is the one whose first words to me were "What type of gaming system do you prefer? I'm a nintendo boy myself".
Me: "So you like to play with your Wii?"
Ah, yes, I'm sure you all remember him. As luck would have it, I was partnered with him, and we had to test the hardness of minerals.
Me: *after some deliberation* This one's hardness is a 4.
Kale: Give it to me. *snatches* *does some tests* ...It's a 4.
Me: I JUST told you that.
Kale: You know what's stupid?
Me: I can't even imagine.
Kale: The name Molly.
Me: Yeah? Isn't kale a type of lettuce or something?
This goes on for an hour until I just grab the box of the stupid rocks and hit him over the head with it.
Andrew asked me to hang out with him this weekend, but alas! I am going out of town to some wedding reception. Not the wedding, no. The wedding PARTY. They got married in November, and the party is NOW? Christ on a cracker. This means a six hour car ride with my little brother, who always wants to play the "Ow Game". The rules are simple: whoever can make the other one say "ow" first wins. This means that you are allowed to use a variety of weapons, such as fists, feet, and frozen fishes if you have them.
Also, I have to share the fold out bed in the hotel with him, and my brother fights ninjas when he sleeps. I was drifting in and out of sleep when I heard him go "Welcome to the karate state championships!" in his sleep. I didn't think much of it until I got a karate chop across my stomach, followed by a knee kick to my ribs.
I'm going to go update my profile now. Go have a look!
"It's a Zen thing...like how many babies fit in a tire. You know that old joke?"
~Christopher Guest in "Waiting for Guffman"

1 comments:

Strawberry said...

YOU, missy, haven't commented me in FOREVER.
I'm getting lonely :(

Just kidding! Hmm, I have nothing to comment about...nice picture? Yes. Got to go take a shower now.