CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

6.12.2009

Don't tell me there's no hope at all


[Eddie ~ The Rocky Horror Picture Show]

Look children! ANOTHER entry in THE SAME MONTH. This should be documented. Go on, take a picture. Pick up a t-shirt at the gift-shop, tell your friends, Tweet it or whatever the hell you kids do nowadays.
[Eight Days A Week ~ The Beatles]
Anyways, I just got back from an awesome time with Andrew. I was with Danielle and Jonathan too, BUT MOSTLY ANDREW. He's sick, so my plan to tackle, tie up, and make out with him was a bit foiled. Oh, and I'm sure that Danielle and Jonathan would have minded. Maybe. I don't know.
[Eleanor Rigby ~ The Beatles]
We went to Danielle's house to work on our history project, but ended up just playing capitalism and hearts AND GETTING THEIR ASS KICKED BY ME. Hahaha, I'm so good at cards. Plus, it was helping that Andrew was going easy on me...*giggles*
[Elephant Love Medly ~ from Moulin Rouge]
We drove him home and my parents were being all awkward like they are. My dad especially. He gets weird when he sees Andrew holding my hand. I like to imagine that he reaches for his gun at his hip, but he doesn't carry it when he's not in uniform. Obviously. (He's a cop, for those of you that are a bit slow on the uptake.)
Next week is the last week of school, which is ridiculous. School should have ended about two weeks ago, because we haven't learned ANYTHING since AP exams. Plus, we're already HALFWAY through June...or we will be when the school year is over.
[Fall to Pieces ~ Avril Lavigne (yes, I still listen to Avril Lavigne. Shut your mouth.)]
In Trevor and Shayna news (My favorite kind!!!), I hung out with them last Saturday. Biggest mistake of my life. Honestly. They didn't even talk to me ONCE while I was there! We went for a walk, and I was about eight feet in front of them the whole time. They were behind me, giggling, kissing, giving my lunch an encore...you know the way. It was SO obnoxious.
First off, I can't stand seeing anything all cutesy like that ANYWHERE. Not in movies, not in books, not in reality, which unfortuneately, is where I was. We passed people walking their dogs/toddlers on leashes and they all gave me that sympathetic "Oh, look who the third wheel is... I bet she doesn't even have a boyfriend...probably why she hangs out with them all the time". I hate that look. And I do have a boyfriend kind of!
[Fat Bottomed Girls ~ Queen]
I had therapy on Monday ("A check-up from the neck-up!" as I like to say), and this is how it went. (Actually, I happen to like my therapist very much, she's just very blunt.)
Me: Hi Sharon!
Sharon: Hello, Molly. Where did we leave off last time?
Me: I think we were talking about my insecurity, emotional masochism, inability to say 'no' and severe depression. By the way, am I paying you by the hour, or by the problem?
Sharon: Oh, you're a quick one! Technically, YOU'RE not paying anything, your parents are.
Me: Touche.
Sharon: So, do you think that you can't refuse people because you are completely unsatisfied with your life and you want your friends to like you?
Me: *stunned silence*
Sharon: I have that effect on people.
Me: And modest too! Wow, you're everything!
She's really nice. I might not shank her with a rolled-up piece of paper. (Seriously though, my brother rolled up a program to one of his concerts, stabbed me with it, and drew blood.)
I'm going to go watch Star Wars now. Number 4, not any of the wimpy ass new ones.
I should really not have a CAPS LOCK key. I'm an addict.
"Oh look, we have created enchantment"
~ Vivien Leigh in "A Streetcar Named Desire"

0 comments: