CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

3.25.2009

"Your soul is so dark it smudges mine"

Wooo, first entry.

This is harder than I thought. It's weird writing in a new blog. It's like wearing someone else's underwear.

Anyways, to get all the new readers (and I know that there are MILLIONS of you) up to speed, this entry is going to concentrate on the fascinating topic of: ME.

Some things that you should know so when I start bitching about them, you'll know what the hell's going on:

  • Even though my age says I'm 15, I'm a sophomore in high school. I am just in the unfortunate situation of having a late birthday (Mid-September, mark your calenders)
  • I really really really dislike most people. You have NO idea.
  • I am preoccupied with the stupidity of people. It fascinates me, just how moronic my "peers" are.
  • I have the neediest friends in the world, and I'm a bit of a masochist when it comes to them. I will forgo any homework, personal problems, consuming food when it comes to helping them.
  • My best friend is Shayna, and she has been for two years. Her boyfriend's name is Michael.
  • My almost boyfriend's name is Andrew, and we have been through that complicated process of telling friends that we like them, whispering, giggling, telling each other that we like each other, making awkward eye contact, you know, all that jazz.
  • I go to an Academy of Science and math every other day for (you'll never guess), Math and Science. However, my forte is theater and writing. Don't get me started on why I go to a science and math school, because I don't feel like explaining it all.
  • I collect hubcaps, and currently have 16 hanging up in my bedroom on the walls (where else?)

That's all I can think of now. When I feel clever enough, I'll write a follow-up entry. I don't feel too well, so I'm sorry if this entry causes your brain to try to force its way out of your skull and drown itself in a bowl of soup.

3 comments:

Strawberry said...

Ha ha ha!
Sorry, I couldn't respond to your comment from before, because you didn't have any entries. But now ya do!

So, basically... said...

Huzzah for introductions!
Gah. The Academy of Science thing is JUST like me - I'm like, "Oh, yeah, I go to TJ..." and people ask me about my ultra-complex science fair project, and when I tell them I don't have one, and that I like writing and theater and such, they either don't believe me or think I'm crazy...
Wow. Tangent. The point of that was: I empathize (improper usage of a colon!).
Anyway. First entry! I'm excited.
Although I've got to admit, I'm a little bit irritated that I didn't get to be the first comment on the first entry of this blog, which in due time shall flourish into a worldwide humor writing phenomenon. And when people go back to see who the first commenter is so that they can randomly award that person a million dollars and an all-expenses paid vacation to Bermuda, who will be that commenter? Not me.
Anyway. I'm still rather thrilled that this blog has started up.
And on a completely unrelated note, Eve 6 is awesome. I listened to one of their songs today and learned two new words. *BAM--Expansion of vocabulary*
Okay. I'm going to head out.
*heads out*

Much Love,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Well, as long as it's tomato, my brain will be pleased. Maybe it'll even like the splash. Cool it off, ya know? It's totally fried right now. I've been sitting in this same spot for the past...oh my god! it's been 13 hours!! Sleep is calliing my name, but my insanity is intercepting it.

Oh my, I just read your last comment...I didn't feed the fish this morning. I'm totally "airing my dirty laundry" in public right now. And what do you know, it goes in great correlation with the underwear. What have I come to?

Anyway, my fish's name is Corey. Not really sure why. Though, I think I've convinced myself that if you had made your suggestion earlier it would have been a contender.

I must say, I love your last pic. And I love the one before it ALMOST as much.

Okay, I'm exauhsted and have lost my ability to keep one intersted in my meaningless rambles. Well, no, I won't say that. I don't know how long I've been without that.

Sweet dreams,
K.